PRIVATE SHOPPING - MEET THE MAKER EXPERIENCE
REOPENING BY APPOINTMENT FOR MEET THE MAKER PRIVATE SHOPPING!
We are delighted to announce that our Edinburgh shop at the Tron Kirk on the Royal Mile will be open for private, socially distanced visits by appointment from 1 August. The Tron Kirk is a large building and well suited to enabling good social distancing. Customers can enjoy a private visit to the Scottish Textiles Showcase and the Tron Kirk, led by the Director. The visit will include:
- Meet the Makers - an introduction to our artisan makers and mills.
- Scottish Textiles and where they are made - Harris Tweed, cashmere, tartan.
- Accompanying film footage of the wool mills.
- Live, socially distanced, hand-weaving demonstration.
- Private Tour of the Tron Kirk.
- Edinburgh World Heritage exhibition.
- Private, socially distanced shopping.
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to at all times.
- £10 booking fee per booking, redeemable against purchases over £50.
The building will be closed between visits for cleaning.
To book your visit and time slot please contact us directly here